Twitter

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Podiobook Review: Heaven

I just (started and) finished listening to the podiobook Heaven by Mur Lafferty. Since I started and finished it today I am sure it is obvious that I enjoyed this story. It is the story of two friends who die and after discovering they are not happy with "their heaven" take a journey to other heavens. I thought it was well written with charters you could related to, an  intriguing story, and good pacing. I thought most scenes were described vividly enough to see them with the mind's eye, although there were couple most intense action sequences that I didn't keep up with as well.

Overall, I would defiantly recommend taking the time to listen. You can find it for free (or a voluntary donation) at podiobooks.com.

0 comments:

 
Geeky Yuppie Hippie Mom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você