Twitter

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New D&D Group

I went to my first D&D game (yes, Dungeons & Dragons, I said I was a geek) last night with a group my husband hooked up with at work. The husband and I played in high school and decided a few weeks it would be a fun hobby to pickup again, since then we've been playing with some friends who had never played before. Since my experience is minimal and from a long time and 2 editions ago it was nice to play with guys who really know how the system works.

I'm very excited that we talked the group into meeting at our place from now on. There was no way we could afford to pay a babysitter for 6-7 hours once a week. I included a promise of some home cooked dinners on game night, I think that helped. 

0 comments:

 
Geeky Yuppie Hippie Mom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você