Twitter

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love Craigslist!

I've been selling stuff all day and I didn't have to go anywhere or sit outside in the Texas heat, that is why I love Craig's list. And now I have less baby stuff in my house that I am not using and money in my pocket (to buy more baby stuff that hopefully we will be using).

Now if I could just get someone on Craig's list to sell me their Evenflo 3-in-1 Pond ExerSaucer I would be estatic. The girls and I had our first play date on Tuesday with a fellow twin mom, Amanda, and her two adorable six month old girls. (She even wrote about us on her blog) They had on of these and Andi really loved it. But I was iffy about buying a toy they could spend so little time, beucase I' ve read several places that babies can injure their hips if they play to long in toys that supsend them by their hips. Anways I found out that this exersaucer is also an activity table, which I have also been looking at becuase both girls are eager to try and prop themselves up on everthing, including the other babies at our play date.

0 comments:

 
Geeky Yuppie Hippie Mom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você