Twitter

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's all fun and games...

As a new mom I am often at a loss for creative ideas about games to play with my girls. But thankfully I live in the Google generation. All I have to do is run a search for "baby games 9 to 12 months". The web site I found Games to Play with Baby had lots of fun ideas I've been trying out.

I turned the baby blanket ride into a laundry basket ride. I can fit them both in the basket and drag them around the house. Andi especially enjoys this, it always has her grinning from ear to ear. To save my back from leaning over the basket I even attached the dogs leash to the basket and pulled them around that way.

And I just love the obstacle course idea. I've been using things like towers of blocks they must knock over (Alex's favorite game) to get around, pillows to crawl over, and toys they have to roll out of the way. I'm still working on tailoring the right difficulty level for the girls to complete but be challenged.

0 comments:

 
Geeky Yuppie Hippie Mom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você