Twitter

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gaming & Crocheting


I made a pretty new dice bag for myself during our D&D game last night. Well..I didn't quite finish it, I'm still working on the drawstrings.

I got turned onto the idea of crocheting while gaming by a friend of mine who games with us on Fridays. She made her husband the coolest dice bag shaped like a d4. She also told me about www.raverly.com. The website is a community of crochets and knitters. You can get free patterns, post your projects, see other projects, and post in an amazing number of forum groups . So far I've joined groups. rpg gamers, cloth diaper moms. And I got the pattern for the dice bag form the website to.

As soon as I finish up my bag, I'll be moving on to a bag for my husband.

1 comments:

punkcutie said...

You are awesome, Angie! I can't believe you made a whole bag in one night (OK, I can believe it, I've seen how fast you crochet). Thanks for the props on the d4. And I think you meant to type www.ravelry.com. I'm so glad you are on there now! You will have to join the Battlestar Galactica group and the Knitters (and Crochet) for Obama group.

 
Geeky Yuppie Hippie Mom © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você